3Shape is looking for a Senior Optical Engineer to further extend our 3D scanner development team.
3Shape is looking for a Senior Optical Engineer to further extend our 3D scanner development team. As a key member of the team, you will develop new optical 3D measuring systems and optimize the current generation of optical 3D scanners. This includes tasks ranging from concept design using beam propagation software, developing opto-mechanical designs and building optical breadboard systems and prototypes to assisting the manufacturing team in completing the projects.
You have a masters or a PhD degree specialized in optics. You should have experience in several of the following fields:
- Optical design using beam propagation software.
- Laser design in theory and practice
- Design of optical measuring equipment.
- Image sensors.
In addition you should be:
- Analytical and well organized
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing
- Interested in taking a challenging position with a young team and company.
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic business environment
- The chance to influence the next generation of optical 3D measuring systems and the future of an expanding company
- A competitive compensation.
Please contact Henrik Öjelund (+45 70 27 26 20) for more information regarding this opportunity.
If this description corresponds to your profile and you would like to apply, please contact us preferably by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your Curriculum Vitae, grades and other relevant information.