We have once again tried to optimize the homepage of the Danish Optical Society with a new design and a lot of new features. Check it out and give us your opinion.
Johan Laidlaw & Jon Fold von Bülow
2005 © teralite
The new features includes:
- A brand new design which hopefully will inspire all the common users of the homepage to use it more frequently.
- A forum for everyone, where it is possible to communicate without emailing!
- A new redesigned version of DOPS Directory, a source of information about various danish research institutions and companies including foreign sales representatives.
- A new generation of forms, which will make administration easier for everyone.
This includes changing address and signing up for the newly created DOPS mailinglist.
- The important news displayed on the frontpage has been optimized and redesigned.
- A poll with different topics coming up every now and again which has been placed in the right side menu.
We strongly encourage everyone to participate in updating the information on the homepage of the Danish Optical Society! This includes:
- checking your entries in DOPS Directory and contacting us with changes.
- Contacting us with any news that you think might be of interest to other members of the Danish Optical Society.
We would also appreciate it if you contacted us with any suggestions or changes that you might have to the homepage.